Annotate, Edit & Converter PDF is now easy!
An innovative tool for you to edit, convert, and annotate PDF files in Mac OS X system. It allows you to directly edit a PDF file or reuse a PDF by converting PDF to Microsoft Word for more extensive editing, preserving document formatting, fonts, and embedded images. PDF Editor is a smart choice for those looking to save hundreds of dollars on a PDF editor compared with Acrobat.
1. Full editing
• Support editing encrypted PDF files
• Directly edit PDF documents, including adding, deleting, moving, or modifying text. When editing PDF text, the auto-matching system will detect the font in the text block and match the newly added text with it automatically.
2. Mark up and annotate
• The annotation, markup, and freehand drawing tools on the toolbar make it quite easy to draw attention to PDF text with highlight, underline, strikethrough, sticky note, text boxes, rectangles, arrow, line, oval, clouds, customizable colors, line weights etc.
3. Insert, split and merge PDF files
•You are capable of managing PDF files effortlessly. Just go to the Document menu to insert, extract and delete PDF page, split a large PDF into small ones and merge multiple PDF files into a large one.
4. Convert a PDF to Word
• Help you to convert PDF to a fully editable MS Word document, maintaining the original document layout, fonts, and embedded images.
• Convert encrypted PDFs while removing printing and copying restrictions. Password protected documents require entering password before modifications can be done
5. Sign PDF with Digital Signatures
• Scan your handwritten signature into an image and import it as a stamp you can apply to any electronic PDF file
• Predefined and custom stamp types let users give and share feedback more easily: “Reviewed”, “Approved”, “Confidential”, and more.
6. Fill out forms
• Fill out and Customize PDF forms
• Fill out PDF dynamic forms hassle free
• Customize PDF forms from templates and edit PDF forms
Requires OS X 10.7 or later.