Total Uninstall is a complete uninstaller which includes two working modes.
· Installed programs module analyzes existing installations and create a log with installation changes. It can uninstall programs even without the help of the supplied built-in uninstall program.
· Monitored programs module helps to monitor any change made to your system during the installation of a new program. It allows you to perform a complete uninstall without having to rely on the supplied built in uninstall program, which can leave files or changes behind.
· Cleaner scans and removes safely the disposable items.
· Accurate analyze existing installations and create a log with installation changes
· Batch analyzes and uninstall programs.
· Monitor changes from registry and file system for new installations
· Completely and thoroughly uninstall analyzed or monitored programs
· Organize in groups installed or monitored programs*
· Find the program to uninstall by keyword quickly and easily
· Summary and detailed information for each installed or monitored program
· User configurable analysis and monitor profiles, views of the detected changes*
· Detailed uninstall log
· Powerful search in detected changes*
· Scans and removes safely the disposable items
· Stand-alone agent for notification of running installation programs*
· Export registry for install or uninstall*
· Export or print installed or monitored programs
· Export or print detected changes*
· View and apply pending file rename operations without restart
Compatible with 32-bit and X64 operating systems: Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2003
Version 6.13.0 (2015-04-08)
• New Ultimate edition
• Czech translation update
• French translation fixes
• Backup and Undo Restore folder will follow by default the custom application data location
• Export changes to xml (Ultimate)
• Command line program with system snapshot, import backup, restore backup actions (Ultimate)