Simple list making for Mac
TaskPaper is a simple to-do list that’s surprisingly adept. Unlike the competition, TaskPaper’s text based interface offers you paper-like simplicity and ease of use.
Is a modern rewrite of TaskPaper 2, all the code is new and there are new features in the app. With that said the core TaskPaper experience is the same. There are no new features in the underlying file format. TaskPaper is still just plain text formatted lists of projects, tasks, notes, and tags.
• All new app
• More powerful searches
• Flexible and unique folding interface
• More powerful text editor and outliner
• Saved searches; one click away in sidebar
• Relative date and time based searches
• LESS/CSS powered themes
• Plain text files; edit anywhere
• Type and your lists are auto formatted
• Projects:, – tasks, notes, and @tags
• Text editor speed with outliner power
• Lists within lists within lists…
• Fold, focus, and filter to make big list small
• Drag and drop to organize your list
• Fully scriptable and themable
• Getting things done since 2006
Requires Intel Mac OS X 10.10 or later.