Readiris 16 Corporate for Mac is an optical character recognition (OCR) software package that converts images, PDF files, scanned documents into fully editable text files. Thanks to the accuracy of its recognition engine, Readiris 16 for Mac extracts the text from your documents with precision while preserving the layout of the original file.
Whats new in Readiris 16 for Mac?
– New version of the conversion engine
– An added text correction and editing function
– Access to document conversion by right-clicking with the mouse
– New user interface
– Addition of a quality indicator for imported documents
– Automatic document edge detection
– Improved drag-and-drop page handling tool
– Easier importing of your images from Photos
– Improved perspective correction module
Convert your PDFs
Readiris 16 for Mac converts your PDFs into Word, Excel, text or even fully editable indexed PDF, whilst preserving the original layout.
List of output formats: PDF, DOCX, XLSX, ODT, ePub, Audio, RTF, HTML, TXT, TIFF, JPEG, PNG
Create indexed PDF files
This format is identical to the original PDF file except that it adds a layer of indexed text. This means you can easily search for the information you need in a document or a large volume of archived documents.
Designed to operate with any scanner
Readiris 16 for Mac has a scanning module that can drive any Twain scanner without using external software. This module facilitates the importing of documents into Readiris 16 for Mac and guarantees the creation of documents optimised for archiving, sharing and editing.
Process batches of documents
Convert large volumes of documents at high speed using batch processing in Readiris Corporate 16 for Mac. This feature shortens document processing times by splitting tasks in a multi-core workflow. Readiris Corporate 16 for Mac is the ideal tool if you need to process bulky, multi-page documents.
– Compresses PDFs: Level 2&3
– Converts batches of documents
– Extended support of PDF format
– Extended number of output formats
– Connects to SharePoint & Therefore
– Manages monitored folders
– Automatic document sorting
Requirements: Intel, 64-bit processor OS X 10.9 or later