Create extraordinary images, inspire your creativity, and solve the most common photo problems with Perfect Photo Suite 8—a complete photo editor designed to make your images look their best. Work the way you want and perform editing tasks that are too time-consuming in Adobe® Photoshop®, or impossible to do alone in Lightroom®, Photoshop Elements, or Apple® Aperture®. You’ll have all that you need to enhance, retouch and stylize images, replace backgrounds, and create high quality enlargements. Perfect Photo Suite is designed for every photographer, whether you are an avid enthusiast, a working professional, or someone in between. Use it to add subtle to striking enhancements to your images, develop your personal style, boost your productivity in your existing workflow, or immerse yourself in spontaneous creativity. For any moment, for every need—Perfect Photo Suite is built for you.
Quickly get to your images wherever they’re stored—whether they’re on your computer, network, or on a cloud-based storage service. Find the exact image you want by previewing them side-by-side and navigating through them with intuitive keyboard shortcuts.
Combine and blend images without Adobe Photoshop. With layers, you have the power to swap faces, create balanced exposures, retouch portraits and landscapes, create layouts and composites, and more!
Apply the basic adjustments that almost every image needs to go from good to great. You’ll find tools to improve color, tone, and detail, and brushes for spot healing, cloning, and removing objects with content-aware fill technology.
Focus on the art of portrait creation because the most time consuming retouching tasks are automated in the Portrait module. Improve skin texture and color, remove blemishes, and enhance eyes and mouths to create flawless portraits.
Make your images extraordinary with the best effects available today. Customizable filters and hundreds of built-in presets inspire your creativity and give you ultimate control to create effects that make your images look their best.
Develop stunning images that recreate the timeless look of black and white master photographers. Use a library of expertly-crafted presets for instant results or powerful, darkroom-inspired controls for you own custom look.
Create high-quality masks with state-of-the-art tools that help you select subjects and isolate backgrounds for removal—even around hair and trees and through glass and veils.
The Resize module gives you everything you need to prepare your images for print. Powered by Genuine Fractals technology, you’ll maintain total clarity and sharpness of your image for your enlargements —even for snapshots taken with a mobile device.
Benefits Premium Edition:
• Use as a standalone application
• Integrates with Lightroom & Aperture
• Integrates with Adobe Photoshop ® Elements
• Batch processing through export dialog in Lightroom
• Opens RAW files from the most current DSLR cameras
• Integrates with Adobe Photoshop
• Create or refine layer masks in Photoshop
• Resize CMYK, Grayscale, or LAB color mode images in Photoshop
• Use modules as re-editable Smart Filters in Photoshop
• Record Photoshop Actions for repeated tasks or batch processing
• 10.8, 10.9, 10.10 (current maintenance releases, 64 bit)
• Windows 7, Windows 8 (current maintenance releases, 64 bit)
• Intel Core 2 Duo, Xeon or better processors(s)
• 8 GB
• 1.5 GB for installation
• OpenGL 2.0 compatible video card with 256 MB dedicated video RAM, 1280×720 resolution (OpenGL 4.0 compatible video card with 1GB dedicated video RAM, 1920×1080 resolution is recommended)
Optional Application Integration
• Adobe Photoshop CS6, CC, or CC 2014
• Adobe Photoshop Elements 11, 12, or 13
• Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 4 or 5
• Apple Aperture 3.5
• English and German
New features in the Perfect Photo Suite 9 :
• An overhauled Browse module, which adds lightning-fast previews of RAW files; new rating, ranking and keyword tools; and sophisticated filtering capabilities. These features are designed to help you cull and sort through photos quickly after a shoot, without having to wait for previews to be generated. You can then edit your photos using the Suite, or can easily send them to a secondary photo tool like Adobe Photoshop Lightroom or Apple Aperture – with metadata and keywords intact.
• A new Smart Photo feature, which lets you re-edit your photos – with previous settings intact – after saving and closing them. All of your editing steps are saved with a Smart Photo, so you can make subtle (or major) changes to a photo at a later date. And Smart Photos use the standard Photoshop file format, so you are assured of maximum compatibility.
• To help you create better selections, all the masking and selection tools have been improved and integrated throughout the Suite’s modules. And, Perfect Layers and Perfect Mask have been combined into a single module, streamlining the process of compositing photos.
• We’ve also added a new Quick Mask brush: run it over an area that you want to select (or remove), and a detailed mask is automatically created. This is perfect for replacing backgrounds or adding a custom look to part of your photo.
• You asked for it, we added it: noise reduction is now part of the Suite. Reduce noise in your photos while maintaining important details. You can even selectively apply noise reduction to different parts of a photo, such as the shadows or highlights.
• A new Lens Flare filter in Perfect Effects lets you get that popular “shot into the sun” look and add flares ranging from subtle to bold.
• Faster processing; the Suite is now up to 2x faster than Suite 8, in many instances.
Changes in 9.5
• The Perfect Browse update add key improvements in four areas; grid view, detail view, caching, and albums. Grid view has been reworked to be much much faster and smoother when you scroll through thumbnails. Detail view, for looking at one photo at a time, has been improved so you will hardly ever see a pixelated version of your photo. This will be a much better experience when scrolling through full previews at a regular pace. The persistent cache of thumbnails and previews allows you to go back to a folder you have viewed before and make it lightning fast to view.
• Albums are a new feature for Perfect Browse and it allows you to make a list, or collection of photos. The great part about on1 Albums is that photos added to the album can live anywhere (local hard disk or the cloud). Files don’t get duplicated when you add them to an Album, it’s more like a list of shortcuts.
• Perfect Portrait has also undergone significant performance improvements. You will immediately notice the start up speed (from opening Portrait to finding faces). The adjustments of the eyes are mouth are also much faster.
• There are many more features and performance enhancements found in version 9.5, including a new line mask tool; luminosity masking, and bug fixes.
For Mac OS X
For Mac OS X