The reference in professional HDR imaging, RAW processing and dynamic relighting. It is now a fast and easy process to modify lighting or to recover details in a deeply under or overexposed picture. By merging multiple photos of the same scene, Oloneo PhotoEngine not only offers an almost unlimited control over exposure and lighting but also provides a new level of creativity in digital photography.
96-bit per pixel, ultra-wide gamut, full resolution high dynamic re-exposure in real-time.
Take pictures then set up lightings later.
Noise and grain reduction tool with full detail preservation, no smoothing and no artifacts.
RAW photo processing
A complete, high-end RAW and image processing module.
Interface and other features
Simple, intuitive, responsive and productive environment.
What’s new in version 1.1.400.368:
Launch ToneMap HDR, HDR Relight and HDR DeNoise projects directly from within Lightroom.
Latest version fixes minor bugs, including:
– EXIF data not displayed for Jpeg created by certain Adobe tools.
– Incompatibility with raw photos modified by Photo Mechanic.
– Various bug fixes.
New supported cameras and raw file formats:
– Canon: EOS 100D, EOS 700D, EOS-1D C, EOS C500, PowerShot A3300
– Fujifilm: FinePix SL1000, FinePix HS50EXR, X100S, X20
– Nikon: D5200, D7100, Coolpix A, Coolpix P330, 1 J3, 1 S1, E700, E800
– Olympus: E-PL2, XZ-10
– Panasonic: Lumix G6, Lumix GF6
– Samsung: NX300, NX1100, NX2000, S85
– Sony: NEX-3N, A58
– OmniVision: ov5647
– Baumer: TXG14