* NO Windows 7 Settings were harmed in the making of this ISO.
* NO Programs are added.
* NO Unattended Settings were added to the installation.
* NO Registry Settings were modified.
Language: en-US (English-United States)
* imagex for image extraction
* DISM for file package addition
* OSCDIMG for iso mastering
KB Files added via add-package dism:
IE9-win7, KB2479943, KB2484033, KB2488113, KB2491683,
KB2492386, KB2502285, KB2503665, KB2505438, KB2506212,
KB2506928-v2, KB2507618, KB2509553, KB2511250, KB2511455,
KB2515325, KB2522422, KB2529073, KB2532531, KB2536275,
KB2536276-v2, KB2541014, KB2544893, KB2545698, KB2547666,
KB2552343, KB2560656, KB2563227, KB2564958, KB2567680,
KB2570947, KB2574819, KB2579686, KB2584146, KB2585542,
KB2592687, KB2604115, KB2618451, KB2619339, KB2620704,
KB2620712, KB2621440, KB2631813, KB2640148-v2, KB2644615,
KB2647753-v4, KB2653956, KB2654428, KB2655992, KB2656356,
KB2656373-v2, KB2656411, KB2658846, KB2659262, KB2660075,
KB2660649, KB2661254, KB2667402-v2, KB2676562, KB2679255-v2,
KB2685939, KB2686831, KB2688338, KB2690533, KB2691442,
KB2698365, KB2699779-v2, KB2705219-v2, KB2709630, KB2709981-v2,
KB2712808, KB2718704, KB2719857, KB2719985, KB2724197,
KB2727528, KB2729094-v2, KB2729452, KB2731771, KB2731847-v2,
KB2732059-v5, KB2732487-v2, KB2732500-v2, KB2735855, KB2736233,
KB2739159, KB2741355, KB2743555, KB2749655, KB2750841,
KB2756822, KB2761217, KB2761226, KB2763523, KB982018-v3
KB Files NOT added:
KB2685811 Kernel-Mode Driver Framework 1.11 for Win7
KB2685813 User-Mode Driver Framework 1.11 for Win7
KB971033 Antiquated anti-piracy crawler
These are not available to download in package format.
setupcomplete.cmd online integration
dotnetfx45_full_x86_x64.exe (NetFx 4.0-4.5)
IE9-KB2761451 (IE11 monthly security)
KB2533552 (A windows update future pre-requisite sp2 perhaps)
KB2729460, KB2737083 (Net4 security updates)
Windows Loader 2.22 – Daz install
Reboot for KB2761451 updating and WL-2.2.2 Enabled for first logon
– Download and extract using WinRAR.
– Use Nero or other burning app to burn the ISO image
– Burning speed should not be faster than 4x. Otherwise, it might not work.
– Restart your computer.
– Make sure you have selected your DVD-ROM/RW drive as a first boot device.
* Enter the BIOS pressing the DEL button, set the option, insert your Windows 7 installation and restart computer.
– The black screen will appear (image 01).
– Press any key to boot from CD or DVD…. (by pressing the key you are entering the setup)
– Select your language, time and currency and keyboard input (optionaly)
– Click install now
– Choose your edition (x86 is 32-bit, x64 is 64-bit) depending of CPU type you have.
– Click “I accept”.
– Click “Custom” (advanced).
– Choose your partition/hdd drive where Win7 should be installed and click format.
*You might get some error if you have two or more hard disks with different connectors (ATA and SATA).
If you get an error, turn off one of your hard disks and repeat the whole proces.
– After formatting, setup will continue automaticly and it will finish after 15-30 min.
– Next step would be username
– Type your password (if you want).
– When you get the screen for CD-KEY just ignore it leaving blank.
*Uncheck the box for automaticly activation and click next.
– Choose the third option for next step.
– Select your time zone.
– Select your current location (Home is recommended).
– The black CMD windows will appear. Wait a few seconds until computers restares once again.
– And that would be all about installation. You are in Windows now.
It is not required, because it is OEM EDITION. Windows will be premanently activated.
However, it is well known that there is some problems with DELL and HP machines.
So if you have issues with pre-activation you will be forced to some activator to activate Windows 7.
Installation is in English but you can change language afterwards to any of this list via Windows Multilingual User Interface (MUI):
* Brazilian Portuguese
* Chinese Simplified
* Chinese Traditional – Hong Kong
* Serbian Latin