Maxwell Render is a standalone render engine for making perfect images, films and animations from 3D models. It is the complete solution for anyone who demands immaculate results on a deadline.
Maxwell Render offers maximum quality, speed, and compatibility for architects, designers and visual effects artists.
* Maxwell Render: Base color for tiled textures is not working properly in some cases.
* pymaxwell: CmaxwellMaterial.setPreview() and Cmaxwell.setPreview() does not accept numpy images.
* Maxwell Render: Color Multilight breaks antialiasing when color multilight and not color multilight compatible emitters coexists.
* Maxwell Render: Improvements in MXI file size. Solved issue with MXI file size in 220.127.116.11/4. MXI size improved even compared with previous versions.
* Maxwell Render: Network render button issues in OSX.
* Maxwell Render: Timecode in image files (EXR) has out-of-range issues.
* Maxwell Render: Memory consumption info printed in console during preprocess and voxelization stages.
* Maxwell Render: Maxwell closes safely saving the image after getting a sigterm message when -nogui is active.
* Maxwell Render: Extra sampling and render region have problems when both are enabled.
* Maxwell Render: Reading MXI header fails.
NOTE: MXI files generated with Maxwell Render 18.104.22.168 has not backward compatibility. Only Maxwell Render 22.214.171.124 and future versions are able to handle them.