MAGIX Video Pro X is the perfect editing software for intuitive and powerful video production. This multi-award-winning video editing suite is geared towards the unique requirements of ambitious and professional users, and offers an unrivaled range of powerful post-production tools.
Professional video editing
Access detailed editing options, outstanding performance and cinematic effects in top image and sound quality.
Choose from a wide range of tools to perfect your footage, such as GPU-optimized video effects, precise measurement instruments and multicam editing.
A real-time audio mixer, keyframe control and sample-precise editor as well as a ton of broadcast-quality effects provide everything you need for optimizing sound.
Access all the extras such as plug-in package NewBlue Looks, which includes impressive color filters and effect transitions, or proDAD Mercalli V2 for perfect image stabilization.
The most important features:
– Professional format support (ProRes, AVC-Intra etc.)
– Scalable proxy editing for smooth editing of 4K videos
– Primary and secondary 3-way color correction
– Multicam editing on up to nine tracks simultaneously
– Comprehensive action cam support
– Surround sound editing in broadcast quality
– Hardware-based decoding for HD and UHD (H.264, H.265)
– NewBlue Looks: Top quality color filters for unforgettable films
What’s New in MAGIX Video Pro X8:
Transfer the visual characteristics of one video to another. The program matches the colors and tonal values of two separate videos fully automatically.
360 degree camera editing
Video Pro X provides a wide range of options for editing footage from the latest 360 degree cameras.
Use 4K material to create sections and image details in lower-resolution footage.
NewBlue Looks Film Color:
– Modify color and light to give your film a classic look.
– Color Fixer Pro: Adjust the color balance, saturation and brightness of images.
– Gradient Tint: Intensify image colors using a wide range of filters.
– Spotlight: Set an area of an image under a spotlight.
– Glow Pro: Create a warm light by adding highlights to the original image.
Advanced exposure features
Detailed color and tonal value correction enables you to edit luminance and individual RGB channels precisely.
Modern title templates
The over 250 brand new title templates have been completely redesigned and feature a modern look and structure.
You can now use OpenFX standard plug-ins as a video effect from directly within the Mediapool.
Video Pro X is the worlds first video editing program to support Intel HEVC/H.265 with ultra-fast hardware acceleration.
Native ProRes support
The latest version includes native support for Apple ProRes video codecs.
New in Version 126.96.36.199:
* Fixed problems with import MXF files
* Fixed rare crashes while HEVC export
* allows elongation of very small objects in the Timeline
* Zoom slider in the position / size dialog can now be reused as usual
* The values in the position / size dialog Update now again when the playback marker is moved
* Visual alignment of the position / size-effect on all render paths (GPU & CPU)
* Fixed image distortion in connection of position / size and a cutting effect
* Fixed image distortion in conjunction of rotation and a cutting effect
* Fixed in connection of titles and cutting effect
* Fixed crash when reusing previously deactivated effects on the effect view
* Fixed bug that prevents blank for “Video Level” setting keyframes
* Fixed crash when exiting the Multicam mode
* Audio recording is not finished when the ESC key is pressed in another application
* Fixed bug that can prevent in the first use of the program ending
* Fixed crash in Camera / Zoom Travelling Conversation
* Fixed crash when changing the number of monitors in operation and after standby
* Black frames away in the proxy file if cropping video option is active
* Fixed crash when loading effect templates
* Fixed distortion of images (bmp) with altered size and a keyframe
* Fixed bug in which the object is removed on the closed track, when considering an effect / design object to this
* Fixed crash when using very long file paths
* Added error message when loading an invalid lookup table
* Fixed crashes when loading unsupported lookup tables
* Fixed an error saving / loading projects with lookup tables
* Improved speed of effects based on lookup tables
* Fixed update bug in the preview monitor when changing the lookup table
* Fixed various crashes in effect calculations
* improved edge quality with moving objects
* Fixed bug that animated objects can (especially title) flash briefly when they leave the visible area
* Fixed bug in which the object again appears briefly in the original position (only if the object has moved from the previously displayed on screen)
* Color distortion in the Brightness / Contrast Effect resolved if only the start or end point of the curve is shifted
* Improved speed for most view / Animation Effects
* Fixed bug when loading / storing keyframes at OpenFX effects
* Incorrect values are fixed in the dialog when the OpenFX effect or subitems disabled in the effect overview and reactivated
* The alpha channel of the material can be disabled in the chroma key dialog now
restored Button Checked states in brightness and chroma key dialog
* Fixed problems with the Mercalli 2.0 image stabilization with interlaced material (DVD)
* Full path to the project folder in the start dialog is displayed again
* Itinerary Animation improved (Zoom behavior, performance, new maps added) and eliminates crashes
* Minor fixes to user interface and localization