Information Science and Electronic Engineering is published by CRC Press in December 2016. This book has 476 pages in English, ISBN-13 978-1138029873.
Information Science and Electronic Engineering is a collection of contributions drawn from the International Conference of Electronic Engineering and Information Science (ICEEIS 2016) held January 4-5, 2016 in Harbin, China.
The papers in this proceedings volume cover various topics, including:
– Electronic Engineering
– Information Science and Information Technologies
– Computational Mathematics and Data Mining
– Image Processing and Computer Vision
– Communication and Signal Processing
– Control and Automation of Mechatronics
– Methods, Devices and Systems for Measurement and Monitoring
– Engineering of Weapon Systems
– Mechanical Engineering and Material Science
– Technologies of Processing.
The content of this proceedings volume will be of interest to professionals and academics in the fields of Electronic Engineering, Computer Science and Mechanical Engineering.