GIF Brewery 3 is a video to GIF creator on Mac OS X. GIF Brewery 3 lets you convert clips from your video files to GIFs. Let GIF Brewery do all the hard work for you!
* Convert clips from your videos into GIFs.
* Can record your screen, web cam, or iOS 8+ devices and opens them ready to be converted to a GIF.
* Resize and crop the video for your GIF.
* Add multiple captions or overlay images to the GIF.
* Create GIFs with your desired FPS or manually set the frame count and frame delay.
* Apply image filters like Color Correction or famous photo filters like Transfer and Noir.
* Save settings for later edits.
* Supports Mac OS X 10.11+.
* GIF Brewery 3 does not alter the original file.
* GIF Brewery 3 only opens video files.
* GIF Brewery 3 can only open and create clips from movies that Quicktime can open and play. Apple provides information at http://support.apple.com/kb/HT3775. If Quicktime attempts to convert the file, you’ll need to convert it before opening it in GIF Brewery 3.
* GIF Brewery 3 does not support Quicktime components, such as Perian.
* Generally speaking, GIF Brewery 3 only supports *.mp4, *.m4v, *.qt, *.mov, *.mpg, *.3gp, and *.m2v files.
* Handbrake is a very good video transcoder for converting files to *.mp4, which are usable in GIF Brewery 3.
* GIF Brewery 3 does not support any DRM-protected files.
* GIF Brewery 3 does not create GIFs from series of images.
* GIF Brewery 3 does not open *.gif files. It creates them from other supported video file formats.
Compatibility: OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor