Essential Excel 2016 is published by Apress in November 2016. This book has 673 pages in English, ISBN-13 978-1484221600.
This book shows you how easy it is to create, edit, sort, analyze, summarize and format data as well as graph it. Loaded with screen shots, step-by-step instructions, and reader exercises, Essential Excel 2016 makes it easy for you to get to grips with this powerful software and what it can do.
What You’ll Learn
- How to create amazing visualizations of your data
- Easy and accurate methods for entering data
- How to extract just the information you want from imported data, and manipulate it and format it the way you want
- Export your results to other programs or share with others in the cloud
- Organize, Summarize, Filter, and Consolidate your Data in almost any way imaginable
- Audit, Validate and Protect your Data
Who This Book Is For
Anyone new to Excel, or looking to take better advantage of the platform and find out its latest features