Divi v3.0.26 – Elegant Themes WordPress Theme is the smartest, most flexible theme in our collection. With Divi , the sky’s the limit.
The Divi Builder
The Divi Builder allows you to create beautiful and unique layouts visually, without touching a single line of code. The builder gives anyone the ability to create truly dynamic websites with ease.
Divi ships with 18 pre-made layouts that allow you to quickly jumpstart your development. These are completely customizable and can be used as a great starting point for creating your own designs.
Divi is wonderfully responsive no matter how you choose to configure your website. Each and every building block will conform to your visitor’s screen, creating the most intuitive browsing experience.
A Building Block Foundation
Divi is built on a strong foundation of powerful features that give you complete creative control over how you build your website. Hover over the different elements in the sample layout below to reveal the building blocks that were use in the creation of the design.
Divi v3.0.26 – Elegant Themes WordPress Theme Changelog
version 3.0.26 ( updated 12-29-2016 )
– Countdown Timer header font size options will now work correctly on all devices.
– Currency values with more than 3 characters will now align themselves properly in the pricing table module.
– Gracefully retired the “All Caps” font option in favor of the new font style options added in Divi 2.4.
– Improved the appearance of bar counters when using very low percentage values.
– Fixed error that occurred when comparing color values in the Visual Builder when there was a case mismatch.
– Circle counters will now re-initiate correctly after toggling the responsive preview modes in the Visual Builder.
– The underline font style for tabs will now work correctly.
– Improved mechanism for exiting the inline editor when clicking outside the editable area in the Visual Builder.
– CSS saved in the Theme Options will no longer strip slashes, which are often used to add icon font content.
– Added select and clear buttons to the color pallet color picker in the Divi Builder page options.
– Empty sections will now be saved with an empty row within it, instead of being stripped, when saving in the Visual Builder.
– Fixed a bug that allow previously applied and then disabled responsive editing values to be retained even after responsive editing was disabled for a specific setting in the Divi Builder.
– Fixed a bug in the Visual Builder the prevented the interface from extending with the browser window when extended past the width at which the builder was loaded.