The Most Powerful and Exciting Way to Color Grade in Final Cut Pro X.
Layer Based Grading
The power and elegance of grading via layers. We incorporate the best features of image editing applications.
Industry standard 3 Way Color Corrector and RGB Curves. We incorporate the best that the telecine suite has to offer.
Apply industry standard Look Up Tables like OSIRIS and ImpulZ to accurately emulate the look of 35mm film.
Powerful vector based grading to apply quick and accurate secondaries.
What’s New in Version 1.5.3:
– May include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
Minimum System Requirements:
– Apple Mac (2011+)
– OS X 10.10 “Yosemite” and later
– Requires graphics card sold by Apple supporting
– OpenCL 1.2 . For a list of OpenCL 1.2 cards click here.
– Final Cut Pro X 10.2.3 or later
– 4 GB of RAM
– Note: “Mavericks” 10.9 is NOT supported, use at your own risk