Capture One Pro 9 – The Professional Choice In Imaging Software. Capture One is a comprehensive and user-oriented Mac OS X application that provides the required tools to capture, organize, adjust and display your photos.
Professional photo editing app
What is more, Capture One comes with a powerful RAW image converter capable to render precise colors and display even the smallest details. Consequently, you can deliver high quality images with great color and fine detail from various DSRL’s RAW files. The raw processing engine is accompanied by tailor-made camera profiles designed to bring out the best in your camera. You can even take pictures at higher ISO values and reduce the noise in post production.
Capture One enables you to manage and organize your pictures using custom catalogs, with advanced asset management and intuitive virtual organization. You can open multiple catalogs at the same time and share them with your clients. Thanks to the instant tether capture feature, you can take pictures directly from within Capture One. The Live View allows you to quickly apply styles, compose your image and change the shooting settings.
Customizable user interface
What is more, Capture One helps you personalize your workspace and improve your workflow by using different workspaces according to the tasks you need to complete. You can use the Library tools to gain access to images stored in your Albums, Smart Albums and Favorites.
Additionally, you can manually sort images according to the desired criteria, create smart albums and catalog your work. You can use the search and filtering tools to further refine your search and find the desired images.
File naming and metadata editing
By using the Metadata tools you can read, updated and edit the information and even narrow your image search using metadata criteria. The built-in renaming tools helps you create custom, token-based naming systems. You just have to define your own text and tokens naming pattern and apply it to multiple photos.
On top of the above mentioned tools and features, Capture One helps you adjust and enhance your images, change their exposure and clarity. When you are happy with your changes you can create slideshows, web galleries or output your pictures in professional-looking print layouts.
- An extra activation
- Professional photographers require more flexibility for location work. Every Capture One Pro 9 licence now comes with 3 actviations instead of 2 – so you can activate the studio machine, location laptop and the back up laptop machine without the stress of shuffling activations.
- Capture One Colors for DNG
- Take advantage of the Capture One look. Read a converted DNG file as if it was the original RAW file. See release notes for more information.
- Color Editor Interface
- A classic, reloaded. Easier interaction and Includes a new mask from color selection feature.
- Camera Battery Status Indicator
- Instant overview of the power in the tethered camera from the toolbar.
- Contrast Engine
- Revised for even better image quality, color and contrast work in harmony to provide more natural transitions. Skin tones have never looked better.
- Export Originals as EIP (Catalog)
- The power of EIP is bought to the Catalog workflow. Export a RAW with its adjustments in a packed file for easy export and repurposing to retouchers or archive.
- Flow and Airbrush Masking
- Unleash the power of subtle masking to create natural looking adjustments.
- Keyword and Libraries Tool
- Organize, tag and find pictures easily with the new keywords feature.
- Local Adjustment Curves
- The power of curves adjustments can now be applied in a local adjustment mask.
- Luma Curves (Scalable)
- The power of contrast curves without the over saturation. Luma curves are also available as a local adjustment.
- Rescaling Engine
- The new down-sampling engine is designed to help those producing for web. Smaller images – higher quality.
- Straight Line Brushing
Mac OS X 10.10 or later
1280×800 display resolution or greater