Bootstrap 4 Site Blueprints is published by Packt Publishing in October 2016. This book has 404 pages in English, ISBN-13 B01HD9RZIU.
Packed with trade secrets, this second edition is your one-stop solution to creating websites that will provide the best experience for your users. We cover six popular, real-world examples, where each project teaches you about the various functionalities of Bootstrap 4 and their implementation.
Who This Book Is For
What You Will Learn
- Integrate Bootstrap into application frameworks such as Angular 2 (AngularJS), Ember, and React
- Reuse Bootstrap’s SASS mixins and set responsive breakpoints in your designs
- Customize Bootstrap’s SASS files and add your own in the process
- Manage multiple rows of products in a complex responsive grid
- Create a complete one-page scrolling website using Bootstrap’s components and plugins