– Lets you tidy your menu bar apps how you want.
– See your menu bar apps when you want.
– Hide the apps you need to run, but do not need to see.
– Have the clean looking menu bar you want.
– Rearrange your menu bar items as you wish.
– Bartender lets you organize your menu bar apps, by hiding them, rearranging them, or moving them to Bartender’s Bar. You can display the full menu bar, set options to have menu bar items show in the menu bar when they have updated, or have them always visible in Bartender’s Bar.
– There are loads of ways to configure Bartender to perform as you wish. Give it a go and find out.
Install System Component Prompt after each Reboot
– The previous version would prompt some users to install the System Component after each reboot when they had SIP disabled, this should be fixed. We have also added in a check box to not show this message again.
White Bartender Bar
– Some users were still experiencing a white Bartender Bar, this should now be fixed.
Blue highlight on Bartender Preferences cog
– If a user had keyboard navigation setup to navigate all controls in System Preferences the cog would display a blue highlight. This has been fixed.
– The previous version left some debug messages in, these have been removed.
Small Bug Fixes and Improvements
– We have made many other small bug fixes and improvements.