Introducing the New Avanset VCE Exam Simulators. VCE Exam Simulator is a test engine designed specifically for certification exam preparation. It allows you to create, edit, and take practice tests in an environment very similar to an actual exam.
Avanset VCE Exam Simulators
– Realistic exam simulation
– Exam editor with preview function
– Several different question types
– Whole exam in a single file
– Customizable exam taking mode
– Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10.
What’s new in version 2.1:
– Added The option of manual input of a question number in the Question N of xx field and the quick access to it.
– Fixed Hotkeys ALT+V (Saves the current session) ALT+X (Displays the exibits) did not work.
– Fixed Problems saving Score History.
– Fixed VCE Designer used to lower the quality of images while importing them.
– Fixed VCE Designer did not save answers in Hot Area questions immediately after the question was created.
– Fixed There was an option of printing Score Report with the Disable printing score report option on.
– Fixed Multiple minor issues with the interface.
– Fixed Small miscellaneous bugs.
– Improved: The processing speed of files with high number of questions.
– Improved: Stability of the app.