Collect quality contacts and personalize your mailing lists. Create highly targeted contact lists!
– Automatic email extraction from any site on the Internet
– Identification of the country of the address owner using email address domain and location of extraction
– Extraction of contact addresses from your email account using the Mailbox plugin
– Email address search on webpages that require a login and password
Email extraction from a specified website
If you have already chosen a site and want to extract email addresses from it, enter its URL-address, and the program will collect all of the
email addresses available on the site. You can also retrieve addresses from pages that require a login and password.
Search for email addresses using keywords
The program searches for sites that match specified keywords, and extracts email addresses from these sites. This allows you to reach your
target audience if you do not have a list of relevant sites to search for email addresses.
Search for emails on a website by keywords
Enter the web address and a keyword by which to conduct a search. The program will find all pages of the website that have the keyword. Email
addresses will be extracted from these pages. The search can be limited to specific countries.
The Mailbox plugin is used to search for email addresses in your email account. The program scans all messages in the mailbox and retrieves
the addresses of those people whom you have corresponded with, as well as email addresses mentioned in text messages.
Craigslist plugin (New!)
The Craigslist plugin is developed to extract email addresses from www.craigslist.org. The email address extraction process will run
according to your chosen keyword. You can also select the categories that you are interested in searching.
Detection of country of origin (New!)
The program can guess what country an email address owner lives in, using the:
– domain (if, for example, a person has a mailbox ending in mail.ru, there is a high probability that he is from Russia)
– webpage from which the email address was extracted (for example, if the email address was found on a page ending in .dk, the owner is likely to be from Denmark)
LinkedIn plugin (New!)
This plugin is developed to extract email addresses from the social network LinkedIn. All you need to obtain the necessary addressesis to
select the keyword, region and category.
What’s New in Version 18.104.22.168:
– prompt messages for URL filters were added
– prompt messages for Email filters were added
– the option to skip domains was improved
– the search engines list was expanded to 434x. (Google, Yahoo, Bing)
– verification export results were re-designed
– email addresses parser default value was changed into the detailed. Now the program extracts more emails with the same speed
– expanded list of substitute symbols for ATs and DOTs
– “Search Wizard” was improved: search by list was added
– program engine work was improved
– interface and localization improvements
– the allocate application memory was increased
– the slow search stop was fixed, and now it takes a couple of seconds
– the error whan Authorization window froze was fixed
– Craigslist plugin error was fixed
..: iNSTALL/REGiSTER NOTES :..
How to Crack?
– Install. Choose “I have a full version reg code” during installation. Don’t pick “Demo Version” option.
– Copy “AtomicEmailHunter_crack.exe” into program directory and run as Admin. That’s all.
* Don’t use the default shortcut on the desktop or in the start menu.