The Ultimate Internet Video Downloader and Converter Tool – Replay Media Catcher is the most powerful, convenient online video downloader in the world. And it supports audio/MP3 download or recording too. Here’s why Replay Media Catcher is the world’s most popular tool to capture online video.
– Easy to Use. Just play an online video, movie, or song, and a copy is downloaded to your PC. That’s it! The built in Media Guide contains thousands of options to help you find the content you want.
– Convert More Formats. Our web video downloader supports more web site media protocols and converts to over 130 device and file formats.
– Powerful Audio Recorder. For music lovers, you can record and convert audio from ANY web site or source, at high quality.
– Smart Video/MP3 Naming. Automatically names video files, and identifies and tags recorded MP3 music files. Amazing!
– Super Fast. Advanced downloading technology captures videos and MP3 files at up to 10x playback speed.
– Phone and Tablet Support. Integrates with iTunes, DropBox, Google Drive or SkyDrive for automatically copying files to your Apple or Android phone or tablet.
Download Internet Video and MP3s
Replay Media Catcher is the only video downloader software you’ll need to capture almost any internet video or audio. Most files can be downloaded at 10x speed, and for music sites that use e******ed formats, you can legally record them with the built-in audio recorder.
Explore Huge Media Guides
Replay Media Catcher also contains Media Guides to help you find and save online video, movies, TV shows and music. We’ve made it easy to find and grab the content you want in one simple step. You’re going to love the new Media Guide.
Scheduled Downloads, Power Converter
Replay Media Catcher also has a scheduler and a powerful built-in converter. Discover the video downloader the pros use to capture video, audio and MP3s.
What’s New in Version 184.108.40.206:
– Support for BBC iPlayer Dash Protocol
– Improved download speed of Vimeo Dash Protocol
– Extraction engine 2016.08.31
– Upgraded ffmpeg to ffmpeg-20160825-01aee81-win32-static.exe
– Changed libvo_aacenc to aac encoder for all conversion presets
– DVR player detection performance improvements
– Fixed shutdown when Network Monitor still running
– Improvements to audio recording automatic splitting
– Support downloading and embedding of subtitles and cc.
– Increased DVR output bitrate
– Fix desktop progress alert image size
– Misc fixes and improvements