AOMEI Backupper Professional / Technician / Technician Plus / Server 3.5
Cost-effective Backup & Disaster Recovery Toolkit with Flexible Licensing. Provide professional and profitable technical services for your clients. Protect and recover unlimited servers within large and medium-sized enterprises.
Complete Backup Management
• Backup system, entire disk, one or more partitions, and selected files & folders.
• Make backup easy with schedule, incremental, and differential operations.
• Automatically clean up old image files based on specified value to save disk space.
• Store backup images to local disk, external hard drive, CD/DVD, flash drive, or NAS/network, etc.
• Email notifications; view backup logs; export/import tasks; compress, split, mount backup images.
• Start up unlimited client machines through PXE network booting for system maintenance.
Fast and Reliable Recovery
• Restore system, disk, partition, files, and folders to an earlier state when working properly.
• Restore a system backup image to another computer with different/dissimilar hardware. New
• Automatic partition alignment restoration to maximize performance, especially for SSD.
• Recover individual files what you need without restoring the entire image to save time.
• Windows PE & Linux bootable recovery environments in the event of system and disk crash.
Step-by-Step Clone Wizard
• Migrate OS and all applications in system drive to the faster SSD or a larger HDD.
• Create an exact duplication of your partition or dynamic disk volume to transfer data.
• Clone a hard drive to another hard drive for upgrading or replacing disk.
Latest Technologies Supported
• SSD, MBR Disk, GPT Disk, Dynamic Disk, UEFI/EFI Boot Mode.
• Windows 10, Windows 8.1/8, Windows 7, Vista, and XP (all editions, including 32 and 64bit).
• Windows Server 2012/2012 R2, 2008/2008 R2, 2003/2003 R2 (all editions, including 32 and 64bit).
• Windows Small Business Server 2003, 2008, 2011, Windows Home Server 2011.